- The undisputed hero of Outerknown's assortment and the reigning champ of layers, the Blanket Shirt is their all-time best-selling style, and the softest, most sustainable shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a lofty organic cotton twill that’s even softer than it sounds with buttons made from nuts.
- Designed with an easy fit to be worn as a shirt or layered in cooler weather.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
Self: 100% organic cotton heavy twill; Contrast: 100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
Material & Care
- 29 1/2" length on size M.
- Machine Wash Cold. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Cool Iron if Necessary. Dry Cleanable.