- Take the edge off the coldest months of the year in this winter-ready parka.
- A ripstop shell hold will off the wind and light rain, while a super soft flannel interior will keep your mind off the brutal weather.
- The detachable sherpa-lined hood will come in clutch when you need it most.
- 2-way zipper, flannel-lined pockets, plus hidden internal stash pockets.
Size, Fit & Care
- Heavyweight Fit
- 34.50" body length on size M
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Do not machine wash. Do not bleach. Do not dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry clean only.
For People and Planet.
Self: 78% recycled polyester and 22% organic cotton with C6 DWR. Body Lining: 100% organic cotton. Sleeve Lining: 100% cupro. Hood Lining: 75% recycled polyester and 25% recycled wool.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
Conventional cotton accounts for 25% of the world’s pesticide use. Outerknown opts for organic because it keeps chemicals out of our environment and requires 90% less water to grow.
By using recycled wool, we're saving precious natural resources and keeping a good thing going.