ATLANTIC SS LINEN SHIRT
Outerknown's classic Atlantic button-up in the season’s most breathable linen fabric. Built for life’s everyday adventures so you can beat it up, wash it as much as you want – it only gets better with each wear.
- A closet essential that's sharp but not too fussy.
- Cut with soft, lightweight linen from the renowned Albiate mill in Italy.
- Details include button down collar, single chest pocket with button closure, and fisheye corozo buttons.
- Signature OK logo embroidery at bottom internal placket.
Linen is a natural fiber made from the flax plant. It needs only sun and rain to grow. They grow their flax in Western Europe, which includes countries like France and the Netherlands.
Linen is breathable, heat-regulating, and long-lasting. Western Europe is the perfect climate for growing flax and produces some of the highest quality linen on Earth.
Fit & Care
- 29 1/2" length on size M.
- Kamu is 6'1" and wearing size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary.