Burly enough to serve as a jacket, but cut like a shirt to allow for layering, this is a cold-weather essential that you’ll be thrilled to have on hand from the moment the leaves start to change colors all the way through to the dreary depths of winter.
Built to last through not only the end of this year, but for many cold seasons to come, The Maritime Shirt Jacket is a woolen wonder. Featuring classic details like the casual California collar and tonal cat’s eyes buttons, and constructed from a chill-killing 20-oz blend of wool and reclaimed fibers, The Maritime belongs in everyone’s closet—no matter where they stand on the shirt/jacket debate.
More jacket than shirt. This acts like outerwear.
- 20-oz. 70% Wool, 30% Unknown Reclaimed Fibers.
- Signature California collar.
- Dual oversized flap chest pockets.
- Matching cat's eye buttons.
- Single button shirt cuff.
- Slim fit and trim sleeve.
- Dry Clean Only.
- Made in China.