Role: REVOLVR Menswear - REVOLVR Service + Training Assistant Manager
Reports to: Justin Bilyeu
The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Store Manager in achieving all Company goals and initiatives through driving sales, developing talent and delivering execution. It is critical that an Assistant Manager represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, demonstrates exceptional customer service and drives a consistent message to all team members.
Lead and coach through the company vision, mission, and core values
- Proactively recruit a diverse team who prioritizes community and connection, and provides the BEST customer experience
- Support the Store Manager in fueling the growth of the business through internal promotions to develop future leaders of the organization
- Support in facilitating successful trainings, performance/development meetings, and quarterly staff meetings
- Provide consistent coaching and feedback, in a timely manner, to develop and encourage the team
- Support in leading a profitable store by coaching the entire team to achieve daily/monthly sales goals
Service + Training Responsibilities
Serves as primary partner in executing effective talent selection, training, coaching, motivating and recognizing
- Partners with the Store Manager to set hiring goals and execute hiring plans
- Conducts interviews and provides feedback regarding candidates to the Store Manager for the final hiring decision
- Educates team on driving sales through service standards, product knowledge, store presentation, and replenishment
- Assesses training opportunities from observations and customer feedback and makes recommendations to the SM to execute action plans
- Communicates and delegates replenishment priorities based on sales and inventory
- Under the direction of the Store Manager, perform/complete other additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
- Assist with marketing and store events. This includes special events, sales, building a customer database, and social media.
- Merchandise effectively to display new arrivals, in season product, and maximize customer shopability.
- Assist with mark downs to clear out necessary inventory
- Maintain excellent communication between the Store Manager and Owners to ensure a successful business
- Increase gross sales through excellent customer service and input in product buying
- Opens and closes the store in accordance with company standards
Business Knowledge and Critical Skills
Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Embraces self development
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Assistant Managers must punch in and out through Lightspeed to record all time worked, follow hourly meal/break guidelines, and partner appropriately with the Store Manager regarding any time clock adjustments
Details & Compensation
Full Time, 5 days per week, 35 hours minimum
- 35 hours paid vacation annually
- 401k matching up to 6% after 12 months of employment
- 50% of employee health insurance paid by company after 90 days
- Pay DOE
If you are interested in joining our REVOLVR Bozeman team, CLICK HERE
to download the application. You can email your application to email@example.com
. Please also include your resume and a school schedule if applicable.