Role: REVOLVR Menswear - Part-Time Sales Associate
Reports to: Devon Hulick
Are you our missing piece? We're seeking a self motivated, service obsessed, and enthusiastic person to join our sales team. The ideal candidate will possess high self confidence and awareness, relationship building skills, and overall appreciation of the Revolvr culture. The candidate we are looking for is comfortable working in a sales environment, loves working as a team, and sees themselves as a service superstar.
- Offer beer and fill in customer on any pertinent sales
- Be knowledgeable on all brands and share that knowledge with customers
- Stay up to date on new product and brands in the store
- Receive new shipment in a timely manner and merchandise on the sales floor
- Fill in product daily to have all sizes and styles available on the sales floor
- Maintain overall store cleanliness including restrooms, bar, backroom, and breakroom
- Merchandise effectively to display new arrivals, in season product, and maximize customer shopability.
- Do bank runs daily and maintain adequate change in the till
- Facilitate customer warranties, returns, and exchanges
- Facilitate special orders and holds
- Ship out transfers, special orders, and web orders in a timely manner
REQUIREMENTS + QUALIFICATIONS:
If you are interested in joining our REVOLVR Bend team, CLICK HERE to download the application. You can email your application to email@example.com. Please also include your resume and a school schedule if applicable.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Previous retail, sales and/or hospitality experience a major plus
- Computer literate; familiarity using POS systems
- Extremely personable, positive, and approachable
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Comfortable standing for long periods of time; can lift up to 20 pounds
- Able to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays