Role: REVOLVR Stock Supervisor
Reports to: Store Manager
- The Stock Supervisor is responsible for all inflow and outflow of merchandise, which includes but is not limited to incoming freight, transfers between locations, RA’s, and web orders. The Stock Supervisor also oversees preparation of new merchandise, fill ins, backstock, and markdowns.
- Responsible for executing receiving and merchandising standards while ensuring Associates are processing efficiently and effectively, and working as a team. Ensures an excellent customer experience by engaging and interacting with all customers, and maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Role models exceptional customer service
- Creates a positive internal and external customer experience
- Promotes a culture of honesty and integrity; maintains confidentiality
- Orchestrates deliveries, prioritizing the processing of merchandise onto the sales floor
- Assists in training and mentoring Associates on established merchandising and processing principals utilizing appropriate company resources and tools
- Ensures merchandise is properly tagged, hung, secured, and coded per company guidelines
- Communicates with the Store Manager to ensure efficient flow of goods to sales floor
- Organizes and rotates back stock for easy replenishment
- Maintains all organizational, cleanliness and recovery standards for the backroom area according to established company procedures
- Communicates accurately and effectively with management and Associates when setting and addressing priorities; provides periodic progress updates
- Provides and accepts ongoing recognition and constructive feedback
- Partners with Store Manager on Associate training needs to increase effectiveness in shipping and receiving processes
- Performs other duties as assigned
REQUIREMENTS + QUALIFICATIONS
- Represents the company in a professional and positive manner
- Established time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to maneuver around the sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Embraces self development
- Demonstrates adaptability
- Stock Supervisors must punch in and out through Lightspeed to record all time worked, follow hourly meal/break guidelines, and partner appropriately with the Store Manager regarding any time clock adjustments
DETAILS & COMPENSATION
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 35 hours minimum
- 35 hours paid vacation annually, after 90 days of employment
- 401k matching up to 6% after 12 months of employment. Enrollment periods are January and July.
- 50% of employee health insurance paid by the company after 90 days.
- Pay DOE
If you are interested in joining our REVOLVR Bozeman team, CLICK HERE to download the application. You can email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also include your resume and a school schedule if applicable.