Made with the same durability and precision as the Field Watch, the Filson Chronograph Watch comes with the addition of a push-button chronograph to track elapsed minutes and seconds. A reliable, accurate quartz movement is virtually maintenance-free, and the luminous hands make it easy to tell time whether it’s day or night. The rugged stainless steel case, screw-down crown, and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal provide exceptional durability and a 100-meter water-resistant rating.
- Accurate and maintenance-free quartz movement
- Chronograph with push-button start, stop and reset to track elapsed minutes and seconds
- Brushed stainless steel case and screw-down crown protect from shock and dust and provide 100-meter water-resistance rating
- Made from one of the hardest substances on earth, the sapphire crystal is virtually impossible to scratch
- Super-LumiNova® hands provide low-light visibility
- Rubber strap is impervious to water, salt and chemicals