The 8114 is a rugged 6-inch boot, featuring premium Black Harness leather,chrome hardware, speed hooks, Goodyear welt construction, triple stitched quality, plus a durable Vibram® 430 Mini-lug sole for grip while maintaining the classic Iron Ranger construction and silhouette.
S.B. Foot Tanning Co. is best known for Oil-Tanned leather which is used to build a variety of timeless Red Wing styles. This leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through. Oil-Tanned leather is exceptionally durable and has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 110+ year history.
- Leather: Black Harness Leather
- Outsole: Vibram® 430 Mini-lug
- Hardware: Nickel Eyelets and Hooks
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 8
- Laces: 48-inch Black Taslan Lace
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the Full Grain Leather upper, Leather footboard and Cork Midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
THE 8084 IS BUILT USING THE NO. 8 LAST:
- Many customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit
- Features a bump toe for more room up-front
- Fits a variety of foot shapes