Assembled by hand in Shinola's state-of-the-art Detroit factory, this three-hand GMT watch with date is built to withstand the demands of the field. It's powered by Shinola's Argonite movement, and has a stainless steel 44mm case with matte black PVD plating and anti-fingerprint coating. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction. This watch is rated at 20 ATM (or 660 feet), with a screw-down crown and a case back secured by six screws for protection from the elements, so there's no need to remove it when you refill your canteen or net a fish. Additional features include a rotating top-ring World Timer function, USA-made rubber strap, and a black dial with Super-LumiNova hands, numbers and index to maximize readability. Our watches are built to last, and covered under the comprehensive, best-in-class Shinola warranty. Visit your local Filson store today to explore the Filson Watch Collection.
- Brass case back with Filson logo
- Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
- Shinola Argonite 515.24H quartz movement
- Black dial with Swiss Super LumiNova hands, Arabic numbers and hour markers on the index for increased visibility even in low light
- Three-hand GMT with date and rotating top-ring World Timer function
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
- Watch strap is durable, USA-made rubber