The Slim Jean is named after iconic American musician, singer and songwriter, Lou Reed, and draws inspiration from the pair he wore while recording the Velvet Underground's eponymous LP in 1966. The Lou is cut to a slim-fitting silhouette and is shaped with a relaxed waistline, accentuating to a straight leg profile. Black Selvedge is crafted to a five-pocket design and made from 11.5 OZ Premium Form stretch denim with red selvedge for enduring quality. This style has been lightly rinse washed for a smooth finish and hand feel and finished with painted black trims and turn-up cuffs for a contemporary look. Runs true to size.
- Model is 188cm tall and wears a size: 32
- Composition: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane
- 11.5OZ Premium Form Stretch Denim
- Belt loops, five pockets
- Stealth black metal hardware
- Button front fastening
- Neuw Denim fob ring and repair stitch