Assembled by hand in Shinola's state-of-the-art Detroit factory, this three-hand watch with date is built to withstand the demands of the field. It's powered by Shinola's Argonite movement, and has a brushed stainless steel 43mm case. The scratch-resistant sapphire crystal has an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction. This watch is rated at 20 ATM (or 660 feet), with a screw-down crown and a case back secured by six screws for protection from the elements, so there's no need to remove it when you refill your canteen or net a fish. Additional features include a USA-made Horween leather strap with a buckle inspired by our classic roller buckles, and a navy dial with Super-LumiNova hands, numbers and index to maximize readability. Filson watches are built to last, and covered under the comprehensive, best-in-class Shinola warranty.
- Brass case back with Filson logo
- Four piece, bolt-reinforced roller buckle style closure
- Shinola Argonite 715 quartz movement
- Navy dial with Swiss Super LumiNova hands, Arabic numbers and hour markers on the index for increased visibility even in low light
- Three-hand with date
- Curved, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with an anti-reflective coating for glare reduction
- Watch strap is high-quality, USA-made Horween leather