Glove suitable for the city as well on the countryside.
- Deerskin White tailed deer from North America gives a supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
- Wool Our Italian wool linings keeps the hands warm under cold and damp autumn days and gives a good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius.
- Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air.
- Handsewn To hand sew a pair of gloves takes about two hours. Gives a beautiful and characteristic seam that is also easy to repair.
- Points Three lines of decorative stitchings on the back of the hand.