Authentic reproduction of the original 1930 Pacific University Badgers ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
Made in the USA
Genuine black wool broadcloth, red felt "P"
Standard visor with green satin under visor
Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
Satin taping with cotton sweatband
League: Collegiate Baseball
History: The Pacific Badgers Baseball team won their first of six Northwest Conference Championships in 1934. They were known as the Badgers up until 1968 when they changed their name to "Boxers" in honor of the school's legendary mascot which at first glance looks like a dog, perhaps with the scales of a dragon and the hooves of a goat. The Pacific Boxers are still currently members of the Dlll Northwest Conference and play their home games at Chuck Bafaro Stadium at Bond Field, Forest Grove, Oregon. The stadium honors Bafaro, who coached the Pacific baseball program from 1964 to 1994 and led the Boxers to three Northwest Conference championships.