Authentic reproduction of the original 1957 Portland Beavers ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth, red embroidered "P"
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
Leauge: Pacific Coast League
History: The Portland Beavers played at Vaughn Street Park until 1955 after which they moved over to Multnomah Stadium. Usually in the league's second division, the 1936 club under manager Bill Sweeny rallied to win the Pacific Coast League title and the playoffs.