Not too big, not too small, not too fancy, not too simple, the Rover Pack is the Goldilocks of rucksacks. Topo wanted a pack that had a timeless silhouette but also wanted to make sure its functionality wasn't stuck in the dark ages. The Rover features a rugged 1000d Cordura® base for durability and a lightweight, water-resistant pack cloth upper with a cinch closure. Two exterior zipper pockets give quick access to smaller items, an inner laptop sleeve keeps computers secure and two side pockets for carrying water bottles or extra gear which can be cinched tight with the side compression straps. The low profile backpack straps are backed with a padded mesh, include accessory d-rings and are compatible with our sternum strap.
All Rover Packs are handmade here in Colorado, USA.
- Spacious main compartment
- Flap top with dual side-release buckle closures
- Drawstring cinch closure and padded base in main compartment
- Padded internal sleeve fits most 15" laptops
- Large zippered top flap pocket
- Large bottom zippered pocket
- Side water bottle pockets
- Dual side compression straps
- Padded backpack straps with mesh backing
- Top carry handle
- Heavy-duty YKK zippers
- Travel Bag attachment loops
Materials: 1000D Cordura®, 400D nylon pack cloth, 420D nylon pack cloth liner, 1050D ballistic Cordura® on select colors
Dimensions: 11"w x 17"h x 10"d
Volume: 1220 cu. in. / 20 L
Weight: 20.8 oz.
Made in USA