Smith the Roll Pack (18L) is our masterpiece in minimal design. Millican set out to make a unique bag that allows you to go further and travel for longer, whilst also being geared up for normal daily use. It had to be light, tough and sustainable – with hidden functions that make life easier on the road. It’s also cycle friendly.
Millican's use only a few panels of weatherproof Bionic® Canvas to make each bag. This is 57% recycled and 30% stronger than regular canvas. Fewer seams means more durability. The buckles are strong aluminium ‘hooks’, which are easy to fasten. The result is a bag that’s ruthlessly lightweight and endlessly practical.
- Fully adjustable, padded ergonomic shoulder straps
- Removable waist and sternum straps for cycling and hiking
- Easy-access padded laptop sleeve (up to 15”) hidden in back panel
- External zip pocket for valuables, with internal key ring
- Internal pockets for laptop, tablet, phone, documents and office gear
- Fold-away reflective strip and clip-on light facility on front panel
- H 50cm x W 28cm x D 15cm