SPECTRA LEATHER - LT GUNMETAL/BASALT/SIENNA
The Spectra Leather sits exquisitely between defying tradition and paying homage to the classic art of watchmaking. Its twenty-one jewel automatic movement is fully displayed through the spectacular transparent skeleton face, punctuated by striking indices and the Nixon wordmark that appears to float above it all. It's daring, dimensional, and drops jaws anywhere it goes.
- Design: The Spectra utilizes the brilliant engineering of the automatic movement to inspire its modern design. An exhibition dial showing the inner workings turns it into three-dimensional, active artwork. Yet, boldly defined indices, minute markers, and hands combine easy visibility with tasteful design.
- Durability: Boldy exposed yet soundly constructed. The solid stainless steel case with exhibition windows has a 100 meter / 10 ATM water rating. A slightly domed crystal design and a screw-down case back maintain superior integrity.
- Special Feature: The skeleton-style design shows the complexity of the automatic movement through windows on the face and caseback.
- Movement: Premium Miyota 82S0 twenty-one jewel, three-hand, Japanese Automatic movement. Features a multidirectional tungsten fly wheel winding system with a 40+ hour power reserve.
- Water Rating: 100 Meter / 10 ATM