By popular demand, the Western Shirt is making its triumphant return. All of the details of its forebears are recreated here, including the pointed western back yoke and the slanted chest pockets. This time around, Taylor Stitch has updated this classic template with a beautiful and bold striped chambray. The west may be won, but there’s still plenty of exploring to do.
- 5-oz. 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton.
- Washed for a soft worn in feel.
- Features Taylor Stitch's signature California Collar.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with antique brass setting.
- Two flap chest pockets.
- Pointed western back yoke.
- Double needle felled construction.
- Double snap on rounded cuff.
- Buy your normal TS size.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Shorter tail length to be worn untucked.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This special blend of hemp and organic cotton is rugged—as a shirt built to withstand the wilder corners of the west should be—but it’s also breathable and brushed for softness. You’ll want to wear it every day, so Taylor Stitch designed and constructed it to survive anything and everything.
Your daily driver. Burlier than the average button up.