The 3312 Weekender Chelsea combines out-of-the-box comfort with lasting durability through the combination of a Hill sole, premium Olive Mohave roughout leather, a Comfortforce® footbed, stitchdown construction, and side goring for easy pull on and off.
Roughout leather is created using a reverse-suede technique at our very own S.B. Foot Tanning Co. While most tanneries split, thin and weaken the hide to create the rough suede surface, we simply use the other side of the hide. By doing so, we avoid splitting or thinning our full-grain hides. This makes our Roughout leather just as strong and durable as our other leathers.
- Leather: Olive Mohave Leather
- Outsole: Hill
- Construction: Stitchdown
- Last: 60
- Shank: None
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the Full Grain Leather upper, Leather footboard and Cork Midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
THE 3312 IS BUILT USING THE NO. 60 LAST:
- This new last is created for the Weekender collection, stitch down construction
- The last is designed to have a removable footbed
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit