WEEKENDER CHUKKA - COPPER
*Due to our limited stock, purchases are limited to two different sizes at one pair each. For example, if you are unsure if you are a size 10 or 10.5, you are able to buy one pair of size 10 and one pair of size 10.5. We reserve the right to cancel any orders.
The 3322 is a chukka featuring Copper Rough & Tough leather, crafted with the traditional Red Wing Quality, and inspired by our tried-and-true chukka silhouettes.
S.B. Foot Tanning Co. is best known for Oil-Tanned leather which is used to build a variety of timeless Red Wing styles. This leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through. Oil-Tanned leather is exceptionally durable and has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 110+ year history.
- Leather: Copper Rough & Tough Leather
- Outsole: Hill
- Insole: Texon® Board
- Construction: Stitchdown
- Last: 60
- Shank: None
- Laces: 32-inch Tan/Gold Taslan Lace
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes.
THE 3322 IS BUILT USING THE NO. 60 LAST:
- This new last is created for the Weekender collection, stitch down construction
- The last is designed to have a removable footbed
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit