Authentic reproduction of the original 1950 Cervezeria Polar ballcap. Hand-sewn from genuine wool baseball cloth. This cap is built to last a lifetime.
- Made in the USA
- Genuine navy wool broadcloth with white felt polar bear emblem
- Standard visor with green satin under visor
- Vintage hair cloth backed buckram crown
- Satin taping with cotton sweatband
- Adjustable sizes come with leather strap and antiqued brass closure
League: Cuban Amateur League
History: In addition to the four-team Cuban League, the island nation also had a lively amateur baseball scene. Many of the top teams were sponsored by companies. This club was named after the popular Polar brand beer.