SENTRY SOLAR SS - SILVER/JASPER
Making their best model better, Sentry has gone Solar. Nixon's classic “thin black tie meets block party” timepiece just got an upgrade with limitless potential. Now equipped with a solar cell and Lum tip skeleton hands. Wear it for one hour under office lights to power an entire day, or expose it to six hours of direct sunlight to store six months of charge! Tap into a piece of Nixon heritage with Sentry Solar, now engineered for a brighter tomorrow.
- Design: A Nixon classic, they've updated their best model for the future. Sentry Solar features a semi-transparent dial to allow this watch to absorb light for power with an enhanced sunray finish and a framed date window—it’s the little things that make a big difference. The size of the case has been reduced ever so slightly to make this more functional and just as fashionable.
- Durability: Custom, solid, stainless steel case and caseback pressure tested with a water rating of 10 ATM / 100m. Custom, solid, stainless steel 20 to 18mm tapered bracelet and double-locking buckle.
- Special Feature: One hour under office lights absorbs enough power for an entire day, six hours of direct sunlight stores six months of charge. Lum tips added to the hands and applied indices allow for maximum visibility at all time.
- Movement: Epson Japanese quartz 3-hand movement with day/date window.
- Water Rating: 10 ATM / 100m