THE FINN - SIENNA
With over 5 years in development, HELM is proud to present their newest Chelsea boot, the Finn. They worked tirelessly to perfect the design and fit of the pattern, creating a sleek style that compliments many different wardrobes. Made in water resistant waxed suede from Rusan and constructed on their custom designed Lug sole for comfort, traction, and longevity, the Finn is the new staple your closet needs.
There have been very few people who have had a bigger impact on the success of HELM than Nick Fairbairn. Nick is one in a million and has been instrumental in their growth, helping to navigate the waters and celebrating each milestone. The Finn pays tribute to all of the hard work and time that he has spent with the HELM team over years by naming The Finn after his son.
- CONSTRUCTION: Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- SHELL: Waxed, water resistant Rusan suede in Sienna with elastic Gore side panels
- LINER: Fully lined with brown leather
- MIDSOLE: HELM signature white midsole
- SOLE: Custom rubber lug sole for added traction and durability through all seasons
- LAST: 416 lasted
- SHAFT: 5 7/8 in.
- WEIGHT: 2 lbs.
- Runs large, HELM suggests sizing down.
- Fully Resoleable
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote
- Reinforced pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil