The 3311 Weekender Chelsea combines out-of-the-box comfort with lasting durability through the combination of a Hill sole, premium Copper Rough & Tough leather, a Comfortforce® footbed, stitchdown construction, and side goring for easy pull on and off.
S.B. Foot Tanning Co. is best known for Oil-Tanned leather which is used to build a variety of timeless Red Wing styles. This leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through. Oil-Tanned leather is exceptionally durable and has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 110+ year history.
- Leather: Copper Rough & Tough Leather
- Outsole: Hill
- Construction: Stitchdown
- Last: 60
- Shank: None
A new pair of Red Wing Heritage boots should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. Over time the Full Grain Leather upper, Leather footboard and Cork Midsole mold to your feet, creating an enduring and customized fit over time with each wear.
THE 3311 IS BUILT USING THE NO. 60 LAST:
- This new last is created for the Weekender collection, stitch down construction
- The last is designed to have a removable footbed
- Most customers buy Red Wing Heritage footwear 1/2 size smaller than their normal size
- Trying on Red Wing Heritage footwear in a store is recommended to get the perfect fit